Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Morning Musings


Do you ever have it that things just seem to keep coming your way to push you in a certain direction or at least confirm your idea is a good one and to go for it?

I've been AWOL from the blog lately just from sheer busyness and lack of proper scheduling of my time. I've been thinking more this weekend about my financial plans for next year--while keeping my boss-free life. :D (I've been my own boss for 11+ years; I don't really want to change that now!) And then this article was in my Yahoo News feed this morning!


It feels like confirmation of really focusing on the things I want to do. I also was thinking about stuff as I woke up. I had plans of getting started this summer on certain projects and the thought came that there would be all kinds of busy stuff in the way and I felt disappointed. Then this inspiration came:

"There will always be busy things in the way. I have to just carve out the time I want."

And so, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment