Thursday, August 16, 2012

Super Simple Veg Supper

We went on a field trip today, then spent some time outdoors and by the time we came back in and I did this and that and realized it was getting late and I didn't have any supper plans... I didn't know what to make for supper. I looked in the cupboards and came up with something super, super simple. And as veg as you want it:

*cook and drain spaghetti (or your choice of noodles)
*dump in casserole dish and mix with Classico Tomato and Basil pasta sauce
*sprinkle some Daiya mozzarella cheese over top (or, if you live in my household, split it up so that there is one casserole with regular mozza and then a little casserole for yourself with the Daiya)
*put in oven on 375 for however long you need (sorry, it's still cooking, so I don't know. :P 20-30 minutes?)

Serve with a salad and maybe some garlic bread (well, we do garlic toast: toast some regular bread, put dairy-free margarine on it and sprinkle with garlic powder).

Veg meals don't have to be complicated! :D (Yes, I'm reminding myself of that! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment