Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I need a new blender

I thought my blender was just fine. For small quantities, it is. Although, it's just a standard blender and I never get the smoothness that I read about high-speed blenders doing for smoothies or hummus or other things. I saw the other night that even just my spaghetti sauce doesn't get blended very well. The blender seems to do well up to about 3 cups, and then after that... After a couple of years of having smoothies a lot, and having had the thing possibly close to 10 years, I can tell the motor is having a hard time.

I know the Vitamix is very popular. It's also very pricey! So, I'm looking to hear from people about their high-speed blenders: What brand do you have? How does it compare to others you may have had or tried? How long has it lasted? How much did it cost? Anything else you can tell me about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment