Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tapping on Procrastination

John Assaraf has been focusing a bit on self-discipline today in his Facebook posts. Today is one day where I really don't feel self-disciplined and really somewhat feel that, in general, I'm not a self-disciplined person. Not in areas where I would like to grow, like food choices, getting various goals done (other than simple things like the 12 Days of Fitness Challenge I previously posted about). I was sitting here at the computer, having made a list of things this morning that I've been procrastinating and would like to get done today, and instead of working on them, I was playing Facebook games. I hadn't forgotten--I was playing games all the while feeling the stress of knowing I was procrastinating.

I decided to look up something for tapping/EFT about procrastinating. I found one I'd like to share with you. :)



A reminder that The Tapping Solution movie is only available free to watch until December 20. You can view it here.

Posting in a blog was one of the things I put on my daily checklist, so at least that's something accomplished! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment